Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Aug 8 '11
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers
- 6 jalapenos
- 1 packages cream cheese
- 1/2 lb sliced bacon
- 1 box toothpick
- Cut off the stem of each jalapeno and de-seed it carefully, using caution not to tear the pepper.
- It is easiest to de-seed it with a spoon.
- Carefully fill each pepper with cream cheese.
- Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon making sure to cover the cream cheese end.
- Close the end of bacon with a toothpick inserting it all the way through the pepper.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.